We offer individual and small-group custom birding tours in the northern Colorado Front Range including Rocky Mountain National Park, Boulder/ Ft. Collins, and the Pawnee National Grasslands. Select from one of our standard destinations or create your own customized adventure. Let us be your guide!
Why go birding with Colorado Birding Adventures?
- When you book a tour, it's YOUR tour and can be tailored to YOUR interests and activity level. Whether you want to spend most of your time searching for new life birds, hiking, strolling leisurely, taking time for photography, or just stretching your legs at scenic stops, we adapt to your pace and style. In addition to our regular Half and Full Day Adventures, we can design a Custom Tour for individual or small groups.
- We make birding fun because we truly enjoy showing birds to others
- Birders of all ages & experience are welcome and our adventures are perfect for families. As a co-founder and former director of a nonprofit that encourages family birding, we are experienced with all different ages of birders and know how to engage young birders in a memorable experience.
- To help with your tour planning, you can book your adventure online using our live online calendar (look for the GREEN dates!)
- For our regular Half and Full Day Adventures, transportation (up to 4 persons), park fees, and use of binoculars is included. Lunch also included in Full Day Adventures.