What makes our trips special?
- Two of the top birding destinations in North America: Rocky Mountain National Park and the Pawnee National Grasslands.
- Fantastic scenery and birding in five different life zones.
- We will take time to enjoy the birds we see while also allowing reasonable time for photographs.
- Expert friendly guides
- Small group with two leaders and a maximum of ten participants (1 to 5 ratio).
- All nights at ONE comfortable hotel.
- Comfortable travel in two 7-passenger mini-vans; everyone gets a window and no climbing in and out of those big tour vans.
- Group dinners included each night at the best local (non-chain) casual restaurants.
- Typically pleasant weather with warm sunny days, cool nights, low humidity, and relatively few bugs.
- Easy Access – our tour headquarters is just 45 minutes from Denver International Airport if you are flying.
Click anywhere below to browse through
high-resolution images from our previous tours