AFTER REVIEWING THIS PAGE, CLOSE THIS WINDOW AND RETURN TO THE BOOKING FORM.
By booking a trip with Colorado Birding Adventures, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Trips are fully confirmed when full payment (initial deposit plus any balance due) has been received.
- Please contact us immediately by email if you need to cancel your trip. For single day tours, cancellations within 48 hours of the trip departure time are subject to a $100 cancellation fee unless we can rebook your date with another client. Multi-day tours may have a specific cancellation policy as stated in the tour descriptions.
- Participants under age 18 MUST be accompanied by at least one adult parent/guardian or an adult designated and authorized by parent/guardian.
- Birding is an outdoor activity and trips generally proceed regardless of the weather with the exception of potentially dangerous conditions such as lightning or extreme cold, icy roads, etc.. We watch the weather carefully before each trip and if Colorado Birding Adventures determines a trip should be cancelled for safety reasons, you will be contacted by phone and payments will be refunded.
- All of our trips are smoke-free.
- Colorado Birding Adventures does not discriminate in its tours or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Each participant in Colorado Birding Adventures trips will complete and sign his/her own Participant Agreement form (SEE SAMPLE BELOW) prior to the start of the trip. Unless otherwise requested by us, we will bring a printed copy of the Agreement for each person to sign. Each participant must complete his/her own form; you cannot use one form for your entire group.