AFTER REVIEWING THIS PAGE, CLOSE THIS WINDOW AND RETURN TO THE BOOKING FORM.
By booking a trip with Colorado Birding Adventures, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Deposit: For birding adventures scheduled more than 30 days, a deposit equal to 25% of the guiding fee is required to confirm and hold the dates. For adventures within 30 days, full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Payment: All guiding fees are invoiced by email with a secure link to make your payment online via credit card. For other payment methods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation: Please contact us immediately by email if you need to cancel your trip. For single day tours, cancellations within 72 hours of the trip departure time are subject to a $150 cancellation fee. Multi-day tours may have a specific cancellation policy as stated in the tour descriptions.
- Participants under age 18 MUST be accompanied by at least one adult parent/guardian or an adult designated and authorized by parent/guardian.
- Each participant in Colorado Birding Adventures trips will complete and sign his/her own Participant Agreement form (SEE SAMPLE HERE) prior to the start of the trip. To save paper, we will ask you to sign the agreement electronically on our smartphone.
- Birding is an outdoor activity and trips generally proceed regardless of the weather with the exception of potentially dangerous conditions such as lightning or extreme cold, icy roads, etc.. We watch the weather carefully before each trip and if Colorado Birding Adventures determines a trip should be cancelled for safety reasons, you will be contacted by phone and payments will be refunded.
- All of our trips are smoke-free.
- Colorado Birding Adventures does not discriminate in its tours or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.